Teknatool T32351 - Nova 1624 II Lathe
T32351 Nova 1624 II Lathe
An excellent entry-level lathe with enough versatility and power to give many years of turning.
The eight-speed range of the T32351 Nova 1624 II Lathe features a low speed of 215 RPM essential for serious and safe large piece and bowl turning work.
Powerful 1.5 HP Motor delivers continuous power and provides 50% more power than comparable lathes on the market, to allow for much larger projects.
Full swivel head functionality, solid cast-iron components, and steel/cast-iron stand complete the package.
The swivel head and articulated optional T32302 Outrigger Accessory (not included) means that turning even large bowls (29") you are still turning in the same compact working envelope.
Incredible power in a compact working space, great for those who need all the workshop space they can get!
Contact Teknatool regarding warranties on their products and technical support.
- Motor: 1.5HP, 110V
- Swing: 16"
- Optional outrigger accessory provides 29" swing for outboard turning
- Distance between centers: 25", extendable in 20" increments, using the optional bed extension accessory (not included)
- Spindle speed: 8, 214–3600 RPM
- Spindle thread: 1-1/4" x 8 TPI RH
- Spindle taper: MT#2
- Tailstock taper: MT#2
- Indexing: 24 divisions
- Overall dimensions: 43" L x 11" W x 19" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 270 lbs.
- True Swivel head–easy on the back and allows turner to operate in a compact working area–great for those who need extra workshop space
- Swivel head: 360° swivel and lock at any position, plus detent locating positions at 0, 22.5, 45, 90 and 315°
- 50% more power available than others in the same segment with a massive 1.5HP motor
- Quick-action cam control
- Solid cast-iron throughout for solid performance
- Reversible motor–great for finishing and left-handed turners
- Adjustable vibration dampening stand–feet individually adjustable to suit floor level, included with the lathe.
- Steel and cast-iron stand
- 3" faceplate
- 12" tool rest
- MT#2 spur center
- MT#2 drive center