Stanley T22708 - No. 4 Adjustable Bench Plane
T22708 Stanley No. 4 Adjustable Bench Plane
A long-lasting hand plane to prep wood for final finishing.
The No. 4 Adjustable Bench Plane is arguably the most commonly used bench plane and a good starter plane for those new to woodworking.
With a 2" wide blade, it is heavy enough to produce a smooth cut, but not so heavy that it is tiring to use.
With a durable epoxy coating and cast-iron base with precision ground sides and bottom, this bench plane will be both strong and long lasting.
Hardened, tempered steel gives precision ground cutter edge durability and cutter adjusts for depth and alignment, offering precise control.
A quick release cam-lock makes iron removal easy and high impact polymer handles and knobs are contoured and polished.
This Stanley No. 4 is 2-1/2" wide by 9-3/4" long with a 2" wide blade.
Contact Stanley regarding warranties on their products, customer service, and technical support.
- Cast-iron base with precision-ground sides and bottom
- Epoxy coating for durability and long life
- Hardened, tempered steel cutter edge for durability
- Cutter manually adjusts for precise control of depth and alignment
- Quick-release cam-lock for easy iron removal
- High-impact polymer handles and knobs are contoured and polished for comfortable holding
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Blade width: 2"
- Overall width: 2-1/2"
- Overall length: 9-3/4"
Due to potential fraudulent transactions, orders containing name brand products may be required to ship to the billing address.