Stanley T22603 - Bailey Low Angle Block Plane
T22603 Stanley 6-1/4" Bailey Low Angle Block Plane
Ideal for planing end grain and plastic materials.
The T22603 Stanley 6-1/4" Bailey Low Angle Block Plane is durable, versatile, and designed to accomplish planing tasks efficiently.
The block plane has a fully adjustable cutter that rests at 21°. You can adjust the blade to 13-1/2° to keep vibration to a minimum, more control, and a finer finish.
Its hardened, tempered steel construction gives you a precision-ground cutter edge that's durable and reliable.
The cutter mechanism can be moved based on your needs for complete manageability.
This angle block plane boasts a quick-release cam lock that makes iron removal easy.
Finger grips machined into the sides to make single-handed use unbelievably easy.
The Stanley Bailey Low Angle Block Plane is 1-3/4" wide by 6" long with a 1-3/8" wide blade.
Contact Stanley regarding warranties on their products, customer service, and technical support.
- Fully adjustable cutter that resting at 21°
- 13-1/2° low angle cutter on the block plane keeps vibration to a minimum, creating a fine finish
- Gray, cast-iron base with precision-ground sides and bottom
- Finger grips machined into the sides to make single-handed use easy
- Hardened, tempered steel gives precision-ground cutter edge durability
- Cutter adjusts for depth and alignment, offering precise control
- Durable epoxy coating provides long-lasting protection
- Quick-release cam-lock makes iron removal easy
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Blade thickness: 3/32"
- Blade width: 2"
- Overall width: 2-1/2"
- Overall length: 9-3/4"
This tool is factory ground and requires honing before use.
The T29128 Replacement Blade is available.
Due to potential fraudulent transactions, orders containing name brand products may be required to ship to the billing address.