SB1060PF 18" x 60" Turn-Nado EVS Lathe with DRO
The EVS (electronic variable speed) spindle speed of the SB1060PF 18" x 60" Turn-Nado EVS Lathe allows for dialing in the perfect cutting speed.
The spindle speed dial fine tunes the exact speed within the selected range between 18-1800 RPM.
The spindle has a D1-8 camlock with an MT#7 taper and 3.15" bore. The tailstock has an MT#5 taper with 6-1/2" of quill travel.
Spindle speed is displayed on the digital readout conveniently located on the control panel.
A factory-installed Fagor digital readout displays the positioning of the carriage and cross slide.
Both the carriage and cross slide have power feed capability when the carriage is engaged with the feed rod.
The headstock is equipped with a pressurized oiling system that lubricates the bearings and gears before the spindle starts.
The bed is constructed with patented Meehanite-processed castings that are hardened and precision-ground in the traditional three V-way prismatic design.
The SB1060PF manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual provides full instructions on how to maintain your lathe.
The SB1060PF comes with a 2-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
Parts and accessories for the lathe are available online and shipped from the South Bend parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Spindle motor: 12-1/2 HP, 440V, 3-phase, 18A
- Coolant pump motor: 1/8 HP, 0.23A
- Oil pump motor: 1/4 HP, 0.6A
- Distance between centers: 60"
- Swing over bed: 18"
- Swing over cross slide: 11.02"
- Width of bed: 13.58"
- Cross slide travel: 11"
- Compound slide travel: 5.39"
- Spindle nose: D1-8 camlock
- Spindle taper: MT #7
- Spindle speeds: (variable) from 18 - 1800 RPM
- Tailstock taper: MT #5
- Tailstock travel: 6-1/2"
- Inch thread range: 2 to 72 TPI (38 pitches)
- Metric thread range: 0.4 to 14 mm (40 pitches)
- Modular threads: 0.3 to 3.5 (18 pitches)
- Diametral threads: 8 to 44 (21 pitches)
- Longitudinal feeds: 0.0015 to 0.0400 IPR (15)
- Cross feeds: 0.001 to 0.034 IPR (15)
- Overall dimensions: 110-1/2" W x 27" D x 62-1/4" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 5408 lbs.
- Fagor 2-axis DRO
- Superior Meehanite castings
- Allen Bradley electrical components
- Yaskawa G7A4011 Inverter
- SKF spindle bearings
- 12" 3-Jaw scroll chuck
- 14" 4-Jaw independent chuck D1-8
- US Based Customer Service and Technical Support
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.