SB1113 12" x 88" Jointer with Helical Cutterhead
A feature-packed, professional-grade jointer
The industrial-duty South Bend SB1113 12" x 88" Jointer with Helical Cutterhead is made with uncompromising quality and packed with features to consistently produce high-quality results.
The 12" helical cutterhead, with the 56 inserts slightly angled for shearing action, ensures the smoothest finish possible, minimizing tearout in highly figured woods. It also runs quieter than 12" straight-knife and spiral cutterhead models from other brands.
With the parallelogram table setup—each table is mounted on four pivot points—table adjustments are smooth and precise, allowing you to have both infeed and outfeed tables perfectly parallel.
You'll be able to dial in the exact cut depth you need every time thanks to a digital readout for infeed table height.
A large "knee-stop" emergency stop button on the cabinet stand means you'll be able to cut power even if you have both hands on the workpiece.
The H9893 replacement inserts are available when the stock inserts get dull.
The SB1113 comes with a 2-year warranty and is built to South Bend high-precision industrial standards.
The SB1113 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The South Bend Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the jointer are available online and shipped from the South Bend parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 5 HP, 230V, single-phase, 27A
- Maximum width of cut: 12"
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8"
- Maximum rabbeting depth: 1/2"
- Cutterhead diameter: 4"
- Cutterhead type: 4-row helical, 56 inserts
- Insert size and type: 15 x 15 x 2.5mm, indexable carbide
- Cutterhead speed: 5500 RPM
- Table size: 12" x 88"
- Fence size: 47-1/2" L x 6" H
- Minimum stock length: 14"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/2"
- Dust port size: 6"
- Footprint: 49-1/2" x 23"
- Dimensions: 87-1/2" W x 39" D x 46" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 992 lbs.
- Parallelogram tables with handwheel adjustment
- Digital readout for infeed table height
- Rabbeting table
- Pedestal-mounted switch controls
- Easy-to-reach knee stop button located below cutterhead
- Rack-and-pinion lateral fence adjustment
- Fence stops at 45°, 90°, and 135°
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Anodized handwheels and fence handle
- US based customer service and technical support