Shop Fox W1500 - Right Angle Jig
Shop Fox W1500 Right Angle Jig
The W1500 SHOP FOX® Right Angle Jig is constructed using top quality aluminum castings and plates which are machined to exacting tolerances.
It has the perfect weight-use ratio to dampen vibration, yet is still light enough to easily slide the workpiece through the machining process.
Its quality and precision are evident from the first cut.
Cut tenons, dados, rail ends, and finger joints safely and with complete accuracy.
- Maximum horizontal Opening: 1-3/4" x 8"
- Handholds: 45°, Molded
- Miter bar size: 3/8" x 3/4" x 11" (Can be removed for irregular work.)
- Solid aluminum
- Depth (Fully Extended): 13" (closed): 7-1/2"
- Width: 13"
- Height: 8"
- Net weight: 15 lbs.
- Eliminates the need to construct many other jigs and fixtures
- Increases operator safety
- Easily adjustable
- Extremely durable
- Simple to set up and use