Shop Fox W1859 8" x 76" Parallelogram Jointer
The W1859 8" x 76" Parallelogram Jointer with Mobile Base features extra-long infeed and outfeed tables that can be adjusted transversely and longitudinally to each other for ultra-precision face flattening and edge jointing.
With the parallelogram table setup, the four points of contact allow for easy adjustment of each table for perfect alignment.
Table levers with positive table locks provide quick and precise height adjustments, and the pedestal-mounted power switch is conveniently located for easy on and easy off.
This version features a straight knife cutterhead.
Like all Shop Fox jointers, the W1859 comes with a 2-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The W1859 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your jointer.
The Woodstock Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the jointer may be available online and shipped from the Woodstock parts
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 3 HP, 230V, single-phase, 12A
- Maximum width of cut: 8"
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8"
- Maximum rabbeting depth: 1/2"
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-1/16”
- Cutterhead type: 4-knife
- Cutterhead speed: 5500 RPM
- Knife size, type: 8" x 3/4" x 1/8", HSS
- Table size: 8" x 76"
- Fence size: 38" L x 4-1/2" H
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 16" x 40"
- Overall dimensions: 76" W x 25" D x 41-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 470 lbs.
- Two-year warranty!!
- Lever-adjusted table height with depth gauge
- Center-mounted fence with rack and pinion adjustment
- Built-in mobile base
- Precision-ground cast-iron tables
- Extra-long 40" infeed table
- Powder-coated finish
- 4" dust port with built-in dust chute
- Parallelogram table design
- Power transfer: poly V-belt
- Switch: magnetic push-button switch with large off paddle for safety
- Fence system: positive stops at +/- 45 degrees and 90 degrees