W1770 Shop Fox 21" 5 HP Bandsaw
This 21" Bandsaw has the power and capacity to handle any bandsaw cutting operation with ease.
Its 5 HP motor powers blades up to 1-3/8" wide through the hardest wood with a 14" resaw capacity.
Rigidly constructed to tension the widest blades, this bandsaw eats through wood like a mini saw mill.
Features include micro-adjusting rack & pinion table tilt, ball-bearing blade guides, blade tension indicator, foot brake, deluxe fence with 2-position resaw fence attachment, and precision-ground cast-iron table.
You couldn't ask for more.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
Certified to CSA & UL standards
- Motor: 5 HP, 230V, single-phase, 22A
- Max. cutting width left of blade: 20"
- Max. cutting height (resaw capacity): 14"
- Blade guides: Ball-bearing upper & lower
- Table size: 20-3/4" x 29-1/2"
- Table tilt: 5° left, 45° right
- Floor-to-table height: 35-1/2"
- Blade size: 165" (1/4" - 1-3/8" wide)
- Blade speed: 4600 FPM
- Overall dimensions: 39-1/2"W x 28-5/8"D x 78"H
- Footprint: 21-5/8" x 33-1/2"
- Approximate shipping weight: 692 lbs.
- Two-year warranty!!
- Foot brake stop
- Two 4" dust ports
- Sealed & permanently lubricated bearings
- Micro-adjusting rack & pinion table tilt
- Blade tension indicator
- Computer-balanced cast-iron wheels with polyurethane tires
- Quick-release blade tension lever
- Rack & pinion upper guide adjustment
- Includes deluxe extruded-aluminum rip fence, 1" blade, and miter gauge