W1877 13" Portable Planer With Spiral-Style Cutterhead
Fixed-base planer finish quality in a portable, benchtop planer platform.
The W1877 Shop Fox 13" Portable Planer features a unique repeat cut selector.
This allows you to quickly set the cutterhead to 6 pre-set heights from 1/8" to 1-3/4".
A convenient thickness scale located on the top of the machine helps you keep your eye on your planing progress.
The extension tables fold up for quick transporting and storage.
The cutterhead height lock allows for consistent production work.
Like all of the Shop Fox planers, the W1877 comes with a 2-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The W1877 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department is packed with useful information.
The Woodstock Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the planer are available online and shipped from the Woodstock parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
CSA and UL certified
- Motor: 2 HP, 120V, single-phase, 15A
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8" (6" wide board)
- Maximum stock width: 13"
- Maximum stock thickness: 6"
- Minimum stock length: 8"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/8"
- Cutterhead type: spiral-style with 26 two-sided indexable inserts
- Carbide insert size: 14mm x 14mm x 2mm
- Cutterhead speed: 10,000 RPM
- Feed rate: 26 FPM
- Table bed size: 9-1/4" x 13"
- Table wings size: 12" x 14"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Overall dimensions: 30" x 34" x 20"
- Approx. shipping weight: 88 lbs.
- Spiral-style cutterhead with 26 indexable HSS inserts
- Stepped depth-of-cut gauge: 1/8" - 1-3/4"
- Stock thickness scale: 0" - 6"
- Built-in dust collection with 4" dust port & 2-1/2" adapter
- Enclosed tool storage
- Stainless steel table with folding extensions