W1744 12" Heavy-Duty Jointer with Adjustable Beds
With its big cast-iron fence, 83" long table and 12" cutting width, this large-capacity Jointer makes edge-jointing and face-planing a breeze.
Its parallelogram table adjustment design ensures tables stay perfectly aligned with each other throughout their vertical range and a half-ton of cast-iron mass dampens any motor vibration for perfect results every time.
Like all Shop Fox jointers, the W1744 comes with a 2-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The W1744 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your jointer.
The Woodstock Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the jointer may be available online and shipped from the Woodstock parts
- Motor: 3 HP, 230V, single-phase, 3450 RPM, 15A
- Table size: 13" x 83"
- Deluxe cast-iron fence size: 47" x 5-3/8"
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-3/4"
- Cutterhead knives: 4 (HSS) 12" x 1/8" x 1-9/64"
- Cuts per minute: 19,800
- Cutterhead speed: 4300 RPM
- Max. depth of cut: 1/8"
- Max. rabbeting depth: 3/4"
- Max. width of cut: 12"
- Approximate shipping weight: 970 lbs.
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Shielded & lubricated bearings
- Parallelogram design, precision-ground cast-iron tables
- Fully adjustable tables
- Single V-belt drive
- Easy access lever adjustable tables with height gauge
- Heavy-duty center mounted fence with angle gauge
- Built-in dust chute with 4" port
- Powder-coated finish
- Large recessed handwheels