W1837 10" 2 HP Open Stand Hybrid Table Saw
The best features of the cabinet and contractor saws combined into a hybrid.
The Shop Fox W1837 10" Open Stand Hybrid Table Saw features cabinet-mounted cast-iron trunnions and a prewired 120V 2 HP motor.
Thanks to the hybrid design, cutting capacities are not diminished and stand toe-to-toe with the most expensive cabinet saws in the market.
The serpentine belt and pulley system lends to a smoother and quieter operation with better power transfer than a standard V-belt drive system.
The enclosed steel upper-stand with 4" dust port allows for maximum dust containment.
The fence features easy lift-off and adjustability to create a simpler and more enjoyable user experience.
Like a contractor-style saw, its low weight and built-in mobile base allow it to be easily moved where you need it.
This hybrid saw is sure to be the envy at any shop or worksite.
Like all Shop Fox table saws, the W1873 comes with a 2-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The W1873 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your saw.
The Woodstock Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the table saw are available online and shipped from the Woodstock parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 120V/240V (prewired for 120V), single-phase, 15A/7.5A
- Rip capacity: 30" right, 15" left of blade
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3-1/4"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-1/4"
- Table size with extension wings: 40-1/4" W x 27" D
- Distance from front of table to center of blade: 15-1/2"
- Floor-to-table height: 35-3/4"
- Arbor diameter: 5/8"
- Arbor speed: 3450 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 13/16"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 21" L x 19-1/2" W
- Overall dimensions: 64" W x 40-1/2" D x 36" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 297 lbs.
- Two-year warranty!!
- Built-in mobile base
- Enclosed cabinet top with 4" dust port
- Precision-ground cast-iron table with steel wings
- Lift-off fence with front/rear locking ability and T-slots for mounting accessories
- Quick removal/replacement system for blade guard and riving knife
- Includes a 10" x 40-tooth carbide-tipped blade, standard and dado table inserts, miter gauge, push stick, and arbor wrenches