W1837 10" 2 HP Open Stand Hybrid Table Saw
The best features of the cabinet and contractor saws combined into a hybrid.
The Shop Fox W1837 10" Open Stand Hybrid Table Saw was named as one of the Best Hybrid Table Saws for Contractors or DIY Projects by Tool Digest.
The biggest perk was that the saw has a single-phase motor that comes prewired to operate on a 20A circuit. This is a big deal for amateur and novice woodworker that don’t want the added expense of hiring an electrician to add an outlet in the garage or shop.
Thanks to the hybrid design, cutting capacities are not diminished and stand toe-to-toe with the most expensive cabinet saws in the market. Like a contractor-style saw, its low weight and built-in mobile base allow it to be easily moved where you need it.
The enclosed steel upper-stand has a bottom-facing 4" dust port allowing for maximum dust containment.
The fence features easy lift-off and adjustability to create a simpler and more enjoyable user experience.
The W1837 features cabinet-mounted cast-iron trunnions to absorb vibration and guarantee the appropriate miter lot and blade-to-fence alignment. The table is cast-iron and has been precision-ground for a smooth cutting action.
The serpentine belt and pulley system lends to a smoother and quieter operation with better power transfer than a standard V-belt drive system.
This hybrid saw is sure to be the envy at any shop or worksite.
The W1837 comes with a 2-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The W1837 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your saw.
The Woodstock Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts may be available online and shipped from the Woodstock parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 120V/240V (prewired for 120V), single-phase, 15A/7.5A
- Rip capacity: 30" right, 15" left of blade
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3-1/4"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-1/4"
- Table size with extension wings: 40-1/4" W x 27" D
- Distance from front of table to center of blade: 15-1/2"
- Floor-to-table height: 35-3/4"
- Arbor diameter: 5/8"
- Arbor speed: 3450 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 13/16"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 21" L x 19-1/2" W
- Overall dimensions: 64" W x 40-1/2" D x 36" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 297 lbs.
- Built-in mobile base
- Enclosed cabinet top with 4" dust port
- Precision-ground cast-iron table with steel wings
- Quick removal/replacement system for blade guard and riving knife
- Includes a 10" x 40-tooth carbide-tipped blade, standard and dado table inserts, miter gauge, push stick, and arbor wrenches