Robert Sorby T24990 - TurnMaster Handle with HSS Cutters Nos. 1, 2 and 3
Cutters are available in tungsten carbide, Excelsior titanium nitride (TiN), and high speed steel (HSS), providing unsurpassed range to woodturners at every level.
An unprecedented collection of parts and cutters make it the most versatile and "value added" single tool concept on the market today.
Unlike other turning tools on the market, the Robert Sorby TurnMaster has a patented indexable and interchangeable cutter that locks into three positions allowing for simple scraping and shear scraping options. Shear scraping slices through the wood fibers efficiently, which provides a superior finish that requires little or no sanding.
The TurnMaster is available in a variety of formats giving the woodturner a choice no other tool manufacturer provides. Choose handled or non-handled versions.
- All cutters are interchangeable with one tool
- Indexable, patented cutting head for shear scraping
- Interchangeable cutter heads—no need to buy whole new tools
- Flat underside for stability
- High tensile Torx screw/key for quick cutter release
- Nos. 1, 2, & 3 cutters include round, square and detail point
Type: Turnmaster Handled Shank & HSS Cutters Nos. 1, 2 & 3