Milescraft T28485 - DrillMate Drill Guide
T28485 DrillMate Drill Guide
A portable, metal drill stand for use almost anywhere.
The T28485 MilesCraft AccuDrillMate Drill Guide allows you to drill straight or angled holes on the edge of a board or even round stock.
Everyone knows that the success of many DIY projects depends on drilling straight and accurate holes.
Now you can add a whole new level of accuracy with this drill guide jig when drilling holes with your standard hand drill.
It has a self-centering base with angle readouts for setting drilling angles to 45°, 60°, 75° and 90°.
Metal angle adjusters allow you to easily lock your selected drilling angle into place.
An auxiliary handle can be mounted on the base for max support no matter what drilling motion.
- Metal head with ball bearings for spindle support
- V-groove for drilling on round stock
- Non-slip TPE feet prevent slipping and marring on the works surface
- Mounting holes for mounting with screws when needed
- Adjustable stop collar for repetitive drilling
- Compatible with most 3/8" drill accessories
- Chuck size: 3/8" keyed
- Max Travel (without spring and depth stop): 8.23"
- Minimum Drill Bit Clearance (without spring and depth stop): 0.72"
- Max Travel (with spring and depth stop): 6.30"
- Minimum Drill Bit Clearance (with spring and depth stop): 1.20"
- Base dimensions: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4"
- Base opening: 3-1/2" diameter
- Guide bar diameter: .55"
- Inside distance between guide bars: 3.98"
- Approximate shipping weight: 5 lbs.