Grizzly T28048 - Portable Series Router Table
T28048 Portable Series Router Table
A space saving, quality portable router table.
The Grizzly T28048 Portable Series Router Table mounts non-plunge routers from 3/4 HP to 2-1/2 HP.
The table canvas bag provided fits underneath the table to catch the sawdust. The zippers on the front also make accessing the router a breeze!
The fence-mounted 2-1/4" dust port allows you to connect your dust collector if you have one.
Like all of the Grizzly routing tables, the T28048 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects.
The T28048 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department is packed with useful information.The complete and easy to read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your routing table.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the routing table are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Tabletop size: 23-5/8"L x 15-3/4"W x 1"H
- Floor to table height: 17-1/2"
- Anodized extruded aluminum fence frame for durability
- Tool-free adjustable fence faces with built-in shimming bars for jointing
- Phenolic insert plate with 3-5/8" opening
- Comes with 2" tab-loc insert ring and ergonomic insert ring wrench
- 1-1/4" tubular steel frame with levelers
- On/Off paddle switch with removable key
- Extruded aluminum miter gauge track
- Laminated MDF table with a 1" edge banded edge
- Built-in "saddle bags" for tool and bit storage
- Dust collection bag with standard 2-1/4" shop vac fitting
- 2-1/4" fence mounted dust port