Grizzly T28125 - Pallet Jack, 6600 Lb. Capacity
T28125 Pallet Jack, 6600 Lb. Capacity
When you need to move heavy loads in your shop or warehouse, look no further.
With a capacity of 6600 pounds, the T28125 Grizzly Pallet Jack will handle all the heavy lifting for you.
As typical with most pallet jacks, the handle lever can be moved so the jack can be raised, lowered, or place in the neutral position for moving.
Best of all, its non-marring ball bearing wheels will not damage your floor!
Like all Grizzly material handling tools, the T28125 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The T28125 instructions were written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The complete-and-easy to read instruction sheet makes it easier to assemble and maintain the pallet jack.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the pallet jack are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Capacity: 6600 lb.
- Overall lifting area: 27" W x 48" L
- Fork length: 47.25"
- Minimum fork height: 3.15"
- Individual fork width: 6"
- Outside fork width: 27"
- Maximum lift height: 7.68"
- Pivot wheel size (x2): 7" diameter x 2" wide
- Approximate shipping weight: 170 lbs.
- Three function handle controls raising, lowering, and neutral
- Non-marring ball bearing wheels
- Powder coated paint