Grizzly G1015 - Knife Grinder, Sander & Buffer
G1015 Knife Grinder / Belt Sander / Buffer
Perfect for grinding metal and freehand shaping.
The long belt arm on the G1015 Knife Belt Grinder/Sander/Buffer is exactly what you need for grinding metal and freehand shaping. Perfect for knife makers, the 2” x 72” belt quietly runs at 3600 FPM complements of the full 1 HP motor.
The belt arm tilts from 0-90°. The belt can be changed in seconds with a quick-release mechanism. Belt tracking adjustment is as easy as rotating the adjustment knob.
Although we call this a "Knife Belt Grinder," it actually does much more than grind and sharpen knives. The G1015 has many different woodworking uses. The auxiliary arbor accepts buffing wheels, sanding drums or flap wheels up to a 10" diameter with a 5/8" bore.
Like all Grizzly knife grinders, the G1015 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G1015 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your machine.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the G1015 may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, single-phase, 14A
- Motor speed: 1725 RPM
- Belt size: 2" x 72"–76" range
- Belt speed: 3600 FPM
- 8" dia. sanding wheel
- Left arbor: 8-1/2" extension with 5/8" arbor
- Height with belt arm horizontal: 11-1/2"
- Height with belt arm vertical: 39"
- Overall dimensions: 38-3/4" L x 29-1/2" W x 39" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 113 lbs.
- Cast-iron construction
- Auxiliary arbor accepts grinding wheels, buffing wheels, sanding drums or flap wheels (not included)