G0656 8" x 72" Jointer with Mobile Base
The G0656 8" x 72" Jointer has everything you need for precision surface and edge jointing with ease of use.
We started with a 6-foot, cast-iron bed and added positive handwheel adjustment for both the infeed and outfeed tables.
The center-mounted cast-iron fence is fully adjustable from 45° to 135°. It has built-in stops at 45°, 90° and 135° and rack-and-pinion lateral control.
Additional features including a rabbeting table, built-in mobile base, and a pedestal-mounted switch all combine to make this 8" jointer of the best you’ll find anywhere.
The T21150 replacement blades are available when the stock blades get dull. An upgraded helical cutterhead of the T23860 is also available for cleaner cuts with no tearout.
Like all of the Grizzly jointers, the G0656 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0656 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your jointer.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the jointer may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, single-phase 15A
- Maximum width of cut: 8"
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8"
- Maximum rabbeting depth: 1/2"
- Cutterhead diameter: 3"
- Cutterhead type: 4-knife
- Knife size, type: 8" x 3/4" x 1/8", HSS
- Cutterhead speed: 4800 RPM
- Table size: 9" x 72-1/2"
- Fence size: 35" L x 5" H
- Minimum stock length: 10"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/2"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 16-1/2" x 26-3/4"
- Overall dimensions: 72-1/2" W x 26" D x 47-1/4" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 522 lbs.
- Extra-long 72-1/2" bed
- Handwheel-adjustable, precision-ground, cast-iron, dovetailed-way infeed and outfeed tables
- Easy-to-reach, pedestal-mounted switch with large shut-off paddle
- Heavy-duty cabinet stand with built-in mobile base
- Rabbeting table
- Shielded and lubricated bearings
- Pair of push blocks are included
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.