G0731 8" x 30" 1-1/2 HP Vertical Mill with Power Feed
The G0731 8" x 30" 1-1/2 HP Vertical Mill is equipped with a longitudinal power feed and limit switch for controlled X-axis table movement.
It accommodates up to a 14" swing and 20" between table and spindle.
The G0731 features nine spindle speeds from 270 to 3200 RPM for milling solid materials.
The head tilts 45° left-to-right and the turret rotates 360°, enabling extremely versatile operations.
To reduce the time spent doing daily lubrication, this milling machine is outfitted with an one-shot lubrication system that is as quick and easy as one pump of a lever.
Prewired for 110V, the G0731 can plug into a standard 110V wall receptacle or can be converted to operate on a 220V power supply. If you prefer 220V, refer to the Voltage Conversion instructions in the manual.
Features a cabinet designed to accept aftermarket coolant systems, making it readily upgradable.
Like all Grizzly mills, the G0731 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0731 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the mill may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V/220V (prewired for 110V), single-phase, 18A/9A
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 3-1/2"
- Spindle speeds: 9, 270–3200 RPM
- Max. distance spindle to table: 20"
- Max. distance spindle to column: 7"
- T-Slots: 3 @ 2-3/16" on center, 1/2" wide
- Table size: 8" x 30"
- Table travel (X-axis): 18"
- Table travel (Y-axis): 7-3/4"
- Vertical table travel (Z-axis): 17-3/4"
- Head tilt: 45° left/right
- Drilling capacity: 3/4" mild steel
- Overall dimensions: 40-1/2" W x 42-3/4" D x 67" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 954 lbs.
- Dovetail sliding ways for accuracy
- One-shot oiler lubrication system
- Catch tray allows for coolant system upgrade
- Large stroke handle
- Forward/Reverse switch
- Rotating turret-style column
- Head tilts side-to-side
- Precision-ground table
- Coarse and fine downfeed controls
- Adjustable downfeed stop system