G0637 7-1/2 HP 3-Phase Cyclone Dust Collector
A monster 7-1/2 HP cyclone dust collecting option.
With dual filters, 3468 CFM of airflow capacity, and 14.73" maximum static pressure, the G0637 3-Phase Cyclone Dust Collector is ideally suited for mid- to large-sized shops with multiple dust-producing machines running at the same time.
When it comes to maximizing, the ramped inlet maximizes dust flow into the collection drums and the dual pleated filters with cleaning brushes maximize air flow.
The G0637 separates the heavy dust particles from the fine particles and drops them into the 115-gallon steel drum.
Any remaining dust travels past the huge 18" diameter impeller and is then trapped by a cartridge filter made of spun-bond polyester that filters 99.9% of particles from 0.2 to 2 microns in size.
An innovative air exhaust muffler keeps the noise level down—without reducing efficiency.
The upgraded T10882 HEPA Filter Kit is also available for those wanting to capture particles down to 0.3 microns.
Like all Grizzly machines, the G0637 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0637 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for your machine may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 7-1/2 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase, 25A/12.5A
- Intake hole size: 10"
- Filter surface area: 261 sq. ft
- Impeller: 18" steel radial fin
- Airflow capacity: 3468 CFM @ 4.3" SP
- Maximum static pressure: 14.73" @ 4.3" SP
- Filtration: 0.2-2 micron
- Filter surface area: 261 sq. ft.
- Collection drum: Steel, 115 gallon
- Sound level: 84-88 dB
- Overall dimensions: 76-3/4" W x 60" D x 139-3/8" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 1000 lbs.
- Steel collection drums have casters for easy dust disposal
- Remote controlled magnetic switch
- Class "F" motor
- Standard equipment mufflers reduce noise level without reducing air flow
- 14.73" static pressure for greater duct design flexibility
- Includes stand
*This machine is prewired for 220V. We can rewire to 440V in a few days’ time for a fee of $250. Please contact Grizzly Technical Support at (570) 546-9663 before placing your order.
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.