Grizzly G3104 - 6" x 18" Surface Grinder
G3104 6" x 18" Surface Grinder
An excellent surface grinder for grinding precision parts in hardened or annealed ferrous metals.
The G3104 6" x 18" Surface Grinder features heavy cast-iron construction, quiet-running precision spindle, ball bearing longitudinal slide, coolant system and more.
Choose from our selection of grinding wheels then accurately true and balance them with the supplied kit.
This grinding machine is a must-have for precise, close tolerance work.
Like all Grizzly surface grinders, the G3104 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G3104 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your surface grinder.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the surface grinder are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V/220V (prewired 110V), single-phase, 18.8A/9.4A
- Table surface: 6" x 18"
- Longitudinal travel: 20-1/2"
- Cross travel: 6-7/8"
- Maximum distance table to wheel: 10-3/4"
- T-slot and size: 1/2" stud, 7/8" head
- Grinding wheel: 7"D x 1-1/4" B x 3/4" W
- Column size: 7-1/2" x 12"
- Spindle diameter: 1-1/4"
- Spindle speed: 3450 RPM
- Overall dimensions: 61" W x 42-3/4" D x 63" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 1429 lbs.
- Flood coolant system
- Column dial
- Cross feed dial
- Cast-iron cabinet
- One-shot lubrication
- Work light
- 5-7/8" x 15-3/4" magnetic chuck
- Cast-iron construction
- Splash guard
- Grinding wheel balancing kit
- Includes 24-grit grinding wheel