G0442 5 HP Cyclone Dust Collector
A properly powered single-phase cyclone dust collector.
Cyclonic action of the G0442 5 HP Cyclone Dust Collector separates the heavy dust particles from the fine particles and drops them into the 55-gallon steel drum.
The fine dust travels past the 16" diameter impeller and is then trapped by a cartridge filter made of spun-bond polyester that filters 99.9% of particles from 0.2 to 2 microns in size.
The cartridge filter is pleated to provide 226 square feet of surface area for efficient air movement and a clear plastic bag collects the fine cake that shakes off the filter for consistent dust collector performance.
Casters mounted to the drum also make disposal of the larger chips and dust as easy as it gets.
Other features include: a vertical motor support for reduced vibration, thick walled 11-gauge steel blower housing, 14-gauge steel cyclone body, 360° blower rotation for easy connection to a duct system, TEFC Class "F" motor, filter cleaning devise for optimum performance, and a magnetic switch with remote control.
The upgraded T10880 HEPA Filter Kit is also available for those wanting to capture particles down to 0.3 microns.
Like all Grizzly machines, the G0442 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0442 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for your machine may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 5HP, 220V, single-phase, 22.4A,
- Intake hole size: 10" with 8" adapter
- Impeller: 16" steel radial fin
- Airflow capacity: 2184 CFM @ 1.9" SP
- Maximum static pressure: 14.0"
- Filtration: 0.2-2 micron
- Filter surface area: 226 sq. ft.
- Collection drum: Steel, 55 gallons
- Sound rating: 83-86 dB
- Overall dimensions: 63" W x 56-7/8" D x 111-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 632 lbs.
- BIA certified cartridge filter
- Blower and barrel rotate 360° for inlet and outlet positioning
- Gentle brush cleaning mechanism inside cartridge filter
- Ramped inlet maximizes dust flow into collection drums
- Remote controlled magnetic switch
- Standard equipment mufflers reduce noise level without reducing airflow
- Rugged steel stand is included