Grizzly G0767 - 4" x 79" Abrasive Tube Notcher
G0767 4" x 79" Abrasive Tube Notcher
Ideally suited for metal tube fabrication.
The G0767 Abrasive Tube Notcher is designed to quickly notch or cope the ends of metal tubing, so two pieces of tubing can be welded together with clean, strong joints.
It is an ideal machine for production work with fencing, gates, roll cages, bicycle frames, stainless steel piping, or any other type of tubing work that requires joining multiple pieces together.
The quick-release vise allows the tube to be set at any angle from 30° to 90° to the grinding belt and can be laterally positioned for even belt wear.
Using the variety of included profile rollers, notches can be formed in diameters from 3/4" to 3".
After notching is complete, tubing edges can be deburred using an exposed flat section of the grinding belt.
The large feed handle is also designed for maximum control. The quick-release belt mechanism makes belt and roller changes fast and simple.
The G0767 also includes a 4-1/2" x 15-3/8" platen and work stop for flat sanding operations.
Like all Grizzly notchers, the G0767 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0767 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your notcher.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the notcher are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 14.8A
- Tube angle adjustment: 0–30°
- Sanding belt size: 4" x 78-3/4"
- Sanding belt speed: 5900 FPM
- Platen size: 4-1/2" x 15-3/8"
- Roller size: 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2", and 3"
- Footprint: 25-1/2" L x 15-3/4" W
- Overall size: 31-1/2" W x 49-1/4" D x 47-1/4" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 381 lbs.
- Convenient ratcheting system for sanding belt tensioning
- Front debris-catching tray
- Rear 3" dust port
- Easy sanding belt alignment
- Top sanding belt access for deburring
- Compound self-aligning vise with side-to-side adjustment to prevent uneven belt wear
- Quick-release belt system
- Quick-release tube vise
- Transparent safety guard
- Removable spark tray
- Includes 7 rollers and a toolbox with service tools