G0781 4" x 18" 3/4 HP Mill / Drill
An inexpensive, high-quality, and small benchtop mill.
The combination of features on the G0781 4" x 18" 3/4 HP Mill / Drill makes quick work of whatever job is thrown at it.
This powerhouse comes equipped with a high-torque 3/4 HP motor, variable-speed controls, a high/low quick-change gearbox, digital readout display, and fine downfeed control.
The headstock can be adjusted up and down the column and tilted 45° left or right relative to the table.
The 4-1/4" x 18" table provides ample space for sizable projects and larger vises.
Like all of the Grizzly Mills, the G0781 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0781 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your mill drill.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the drill press are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase, 5A
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle speeds: Variable, 50 - 1000 RPM low, 120-2000 RPM high
- Max distance spindle-to-table: 11-1/2"
- Max distance spindle-to-column: 6-3/8"
- Table size: 4-1/4" x 18"
- T-slots: 3 @ 1-1/4" centers, 7/16" wide
- Table travel (longitudinal): 11-13/16"
- Table travel (cross): 5-1/8"
- Headstock travel: 7-1/16"
- Head tilt: 45° L/R
- Drilling capacity: 1/2" mild steel
- End milling capacity: 1/2"
- Face milling capacity: 1"
- Overall size: 26-1/2" W x 20-1/2" D x 31" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 167 lbs.
- Fine downfeed control
- High/low geared drive
- Digital readout display
- Adjustable depth stop
- Rubber chip guards on ways
- Precision-ground dovetail column
- R-8 spindle
- Safety shut-off button