Grizzly G0447 - 37" 20 HP 3-Phase Double Head Wide-Belt Sander
G0447 37" 20 HP 3-Phase Double Head Wide-Belt Sander
Rarely can a machine claim to cut your sanding time in half.
The G0447 37" 20 HP 3-Phase Double Head Wide-Belt Sander features dual heads enabling them to sand to finer grits in a single pass!
The first belt runs on a single drum and the rear belt runs on a platen system which allows you to adjust the sanding depth.
If you are still sanding through two different grit levels using a single head wide-belt sander you are not being the most efficient.
Like all of the Grizzly wide-belt sanders, the G0447 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0447 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your sander.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the sander are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Sanding motor HP: 20 HP, TEFC
- Sanding motor voltage: 220V/440V*
- Sanding motor phase: 3-phase
- Sanding motor amps: 50.3A/25.1A
- Conveyor motor HP: 1 HP, TEFC
- Conveyor motor amps: 3.4A/1.7A
- Table lift motor HP: 1/4 HP, TEFC
- Table lift motor amps: 1.2A/0.6A
- Footprint: 52" x 31"
- Maximum board width: 36-1/2"
- Maximum board thickness: 6"
- Minimum board length: 11"
- Minimum board thickness: 3/16"
- Front drum surface speed: 3500 FPM
- Rear drum surface speed: 2600 FPM
- Conveyor speed: 14–60 FPM
- Sanding belt size: 37" x 75"
- Air requirement: 57 – 75 PSI, 12.3 CFM
- Overall width: 53-1/2"
- Overall height: 79" H
- Overall depth: 59-1/2"
- Dust ports: 6
- Approx. shipping weight: 2920 lbs.
- Rubber pressure rollers
- Hard rubber infeed drum
- Adjustable graphite platen
- Digital encoder depth control
- Amp/load meter
- Disc brake for emergency stop
- Variable feed speed
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.
*This machine is prewired for 220V. We can rewire to 440V in a few days’ time for a fee of $250. Please contact Grizzly Technical Support at (570) 546-9663 before placing your order.