Grizzly G0915 - 35" x 51" Fiber Laser 1000W
G0915 35" x 51" 1000W Fiber Laser
Grizzly fiber lasers designed from the ground up to cut intricate detail in an enclosed environment.
The G0915 35" x 51" 1000W Fiber Laser comes equipped with a large front access door for efficient loading and unloading of materials.
Progress of each cutting project can be monitored through a CE certified protective glass filter in the door front filtration that keeps the operator safe from the 1000W laser exposure.
The G0915 offers a compact working bed size of 35" x 51" and is suitable for processing a wide range of metallic and non-metallic sheet goods up to 12mm thick (0.47").
The IPG brand, Ytterbium-clad fiber optics ensure fine laser beam quality, excellent surface finishes, and long service life. The automated beam focus speeds up set-up time.
A water-cooled heat sink keeps the collimator and focus lens running cool for long life in high-production environments.
The touch screen CNC controls the Panasonic servo motors, TBI ball screws, and Hiwin linear guides capable of maintaining positional accuracies of 0.01mm (0.0004").
To maximize productivity, the rapid feed rate approaches 130 feet per minute and accelerates up to 0.5G.
The moving gantry of this fiber laser cutting machine is constructed of aerospace grade extruded aluminum for light weight and rigidity.
To keep operating costs down, the included software minimizes wasted material through nesting—keeping the cutting patterns as close as possible.
Safety features include the internal filtration that keep workers safe from the smoke and fumes generated during operation.
The G0915 comes with a one-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the fiber laser are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
Meets FDA Safety Standards!
- Required power supply: 220V, single-phase, 30A circuit
- Laser wattage: 1000W
- Cutting area: 35" x 51"
- Cutting speed: 0–40,000mm/min. (130 ft./min.)
- Min. cutting thickness: 0.1mm (0.004")
- Max. cutting thickness: 12mm (0.47")
- Min. cutting width: 0.1mm (0.004")
- Min. cutting width: 0.5mm (0.02")
- Max. acceleration: 0.5G
- Overall dimensions: 85" W x 83" D x 64" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 3748 lbs.
- Built-in design station including PC with Windows 10
- Aerospace-grade extruded aluminum gantry
- Smoke filtering full enclosure
- Exchanging platform for inserting and removing workpieces
- Extremely solid bed design to avoid/minimize rail deflection
- Dual rail and dual driver Y-axis design