G7213Z 24" 7-1/2 HP 3-Phase Planer
Wide, solid wood panels? No problem!
Durability, dependability and capacity are the hallmarks of this massive machine.
The 7-1/2 HP, 3-phase motor powers through the toughest hardwoods with ease and features convenient bed roller adjustment for skip & finish planing.
The large, conveniently located handwheel facilitates bed adjustment.
If you're looking for an industrial-duty planer that will outlast the building you put it in, the G7213Z 24" 7-1/2 HP 3-Phase Planer is the one!
- Main motor: 7-1/2 HP, 220V/440V* (prewired 220V), 3-phase, 20A/10A
- Feed motor: 2 HP, 6A/3A
- Maximum stock width: 24"
- Maximum stock thickness: 7"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/4"
- Minimum stock length: 8"
- Maximum cutting depth: 1/8"
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-1/8"
- Cutterhead type: 4-knife
- Knife size & type: 24" x 1" x 1/8", HSS, single-sided, solid
- Cutterhead speed: 5200 RPM
- Feed rate: Variable, 17–26 FPM
- Table size with extensions: 24-1/8" x 31-1/8"
- Dust port size: 5"
- Footprint: 20-1/2" x 24-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 42" W x 40-1/2" D x 37" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 1130 lbs.
- Board return rollers
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Grease fittings for cutterhead ball bearings
- Heavy-duty cast-iron construction throughout
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Lever-adjustable bed rollers
- Handwheel table height adjustment
- Segmented chip breaker and infeed roller
- Finely finished steel outfeed roller
- Inch and metric scale increments
- Dust covers protect vertical support columns and leadscrews
*This machine is prewired for 220V. We can rewire to 440V in a few days’ time for a fee of $250. Please contact Grizzly Technical Support at (570)546-9663 before placing your order.