G0531B 21" 5 HP Industrial Bandsaw with Brake
The G0531B is large cutting capacity bandsaw built for industrial production.
The G0531B 21" Industrial Bandsaw offers a 5 HP totally enclosed, fan-cooled (TEFC) motor designed for all-day operation, an extra-large 20-3/4" x 29-1/2" table made to support large workpieces up to 14" x 20", and a motor brake that stops motor rotation in as little as 3 seconds when the switch is turned off.
The cast-iron trunnion of the G0531B gives the table a solid, robust support system, allowing it to resist flexing and twisting when heavy workpieces are set on the table, especially on the outside ends of the table around the blade slot.
The extra-large table features rack-and-pinion table tilt for ease of use and precision adjustability. Without the rack-and-pinion, you would have to muscle the large cast-iron table into a position, and then try to hold it in place while you tighten the locks-not an easy task.
Another added benefit of this design is the additional stability and support the rack post provides to the back-end of the table.
The Grizzly G0531B Industrial bandsaw is covered by a 1-year warranty covering parts and protecting against potential factory defects. The bandsaw is supported by a technical support team and parts department based in the USA.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 5 HP, 230V, single-phase, 22A
- Max. cutting width left of blade: 20"
- Max. cutting height (resaw capacity): 14-1/4"
- Blade guides: Double ball-bearing
- Table size: 29-1/2" x 20-3/4" x 1-1/8"
- Table tilt: 5° left, 45° right
- Floor-to-table height: 35-1/2"
- Blade size: 164" - 165-1/2" (1/4" - 1-3/8" wide)
- Blade speed: 4600 FPM
- Overall dimensions: 39-1/2" W x 32-1/4" D x 78" H
- Footprint: 21-5/8" x 33-1/2"
- Approximate shipping weight: 684 lbs.
- Quick-release blade tensioning
- Blade tension indicator
- Blade tracking window
- Ball-bearing blade guides
- Rack-and-pinion upper guide adjustment
- Height adjustment scale
- Micro-adjusting rack-and-pinion table tilt
- Heavy-duty cast-iron fence with extruded aluminum resaw fence
- Square fence rail
- Computer-balanced cast-iron wheels with rubber tires
- Hinged wheel covers
- Key lock power switch
- Motor stops in under 3 seconds after switch is turned off
- Powder-coated finish
- Includes one 1" 3-TPI wide hook blade
- Includes miter gauge