We've taken our ever popular and highly regarded G0514 and made another Extreme Machine. Cast-iron wheels, double-row ball-bearing blade guides, and a 3 HP motor help make this a wood devouring saw. Also, the extra-large tilting table and Grizzly patent-pending Re-saw Fence make controlling the cut easy. You'll really appreciate the extra features like dual 4" dust ports, a tracking window, and blade tension scale and quick-release. Both blade guide height and blade tension are handwheel controlled, and the wheel covers are hinged for convenience.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
Certified to CSA & UL standards
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 12A
- Max. cutting width left of blade: 18-1/4"
- Max. cutting height (resaw capacity): 12"
- Blade guides: Double ball bearing
- Table size: 19" x 26-3/4"
- Table tilt: 5° left, 45° right
- Floor-to-table height: 37-1/2"
- Blade size: 141" - 143" (1/8" - 1-1/4" wide)
- Blade speeds: 1700 & 3500 FPM
- Overall dimensions: 36" W x 32" D x 76" H
- Footprint: 17-3/4" x 29-1/2"
- Approximate shipping weight: 460 lbs.
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Micro-adjusting geared table
- Blade tension scale
- Blade tension quick-release
- Double ball-bearing blade guides with full enclosure protection
- Rack & pinion height adjustment for upper blade guides
- Deluxe cast-iron fence with scale and magnifying window
- Extruded-aluminum resaw fence attachment
- Dual 4" dust ports
- Fully-balanced cast-iron wheels with urethane tires
- Pre-formed steel wheel covers
- Includes miter gauge
- Includes 3/4" 6-TPI hook blade
- Sealed & permanently lubricated ball bearings