Grizzly G0462 - 16" x 46" Wood Lathe with DRO
G0462 16" x 46" Wood Lathe with DRO
A deluxe turning machine at a very competitive price!
The G0462 16" x 46" Wood Lathe with DRO can swing 16" over the bed, comes with a 2 HP motor and sports a digital readout for spindle RPM.
Changing speeds is easy with the shift-on-the-fly speed control lever and there are no belts to mess with. The speed can be changed between 600 and 2400 RPM.
Outboard turning is a snap too, just loosen the headstock and swivel it up to 180° for total flexibility.
The solid cast-iron construction throughout ensures smooth and stable operation.
If you want to add more storage place, the legs feature shelf supports so you can add your own custom-built shelf.
If not required by any local codes, fastening the machine to the floor is an optional step. If you choose not to do this with your machine, we recommend placing it on machine mounts, as these provide an easy method for leveling and they have vibration-absorbing pads.
Like all Grizzly lathes, the G0462 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0462 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your lathe.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the lathe are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V, single-phase, 14A
- Swing over bed: 16"
- Swing over tool rest: 13-1/2"
- Distance between centers: 46"
- Spindle taper: MT#2
- Spindle thread size: 1" x 8 TPI RH
- Tailstock taper: MT#2
- Spindle speeds: variable, 600 - 2400 RPM
- Headstock rotation: 0°, 60°, 90°, 120°, and 180°
- Tool rest width: 11-7/8"
- Tool rest post diameter: 22mm
- Overall dimensions: 72-1/2" W x 19" D x 48"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 354 lbs.
- Digital readout for spindle RPM
- 0°, 60°, 90°, 120°, and 180° headstock rotation
- Outboard turning is easy with the included tool rest extension
- Quick lock/release levers for tailstock and headstock
- Heavy-duty, precision-ground cast-iron bed and legs ensures stability and minimize vibration
- Includes 6" faceplate, cup live center and spur center