G7944 14" Heavy-Duty Floor Drill Press
A quality-built, heavy-duty floor drill press.
The G7944 14" Heavy-Duty Floor Drill Press would be the mainstay in any shop with 12 speeds and powerful 3/4 HP motor.
With a max drill capacity of 3/4" through steel, it can easily drill through fiberglass, plastic and composites.
The JT33 keyed drill chuck is fitted to the MT #2 spindle taper and offers up to 3-1/4" of travel. The chuck accepts drill bits from 3/64"–5/8". You can set the adjustable depth stop for predetermined and repeatable drilling.
The precision-ground cast-iron table is 11-3/8" x 11-3/8 and tilts 90° left and right. It swivels 360° around the steel column and has four 5/8" T-slots, 3-7/8" on center. It also has crank handle operated rack-and-pinion vertical table movement.
Additional features include the cushioned grip quill handles, a built-in light and that the table has a coolant trough.
Like all Grizzly drill presses, the G7944 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G7944 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your drill press.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the drill press are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 120V, single-phase, 7.5A
- Swing: 14"
- Spindle taper: MT #2
- Spindle travel: 3-1/4"
- Number of speeds: 12 (140, 260, 320, 380, 480, 540, 980, 1160, 1510, 1650, 2180, 3050 RPM)
- Drilling capacity: 3/4" steel
- Drill chuck: 3/64"-5/8"
- Table tilts: 90° left and right
- Table swing: 360 Deg.
- Table size: 11-3/8" x 11-3/8"
- Footprint: 18" x 11"
- Overall height: 64"
- Approximate shipping weight: 156 lbs.
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Table has lock levers and coolant trough
- Four T-slots accommodating 5/8" clamping kit
- Threaded depth stop
- Crank handle operated rack-and-pinion vertical table movement
- Cushioned grip quill handles
- Includes built-in light