G0555LX 14" 1 HP Deluxe Bandsaw
An upgraded version of a Grizzly classic.
Another great addition to our G0555 line of 14" bandsaws, the G0555LX runs quietly and cuts accurately with plenty of power to do crosscuts, scrolls, and resaw thick hardwoods.
The bandsaw operates with minimal vibration for precision cutting thanks to the cast-iron frame and heavy-duty stand.
The precision-ground cast-iron table tilts 45° right and 15° to the left.
The sturdy T-shaped fence is designed for easy attachment and removal from the rails and has a magnified cursor scale for fast, accurate adjustments.
The three ball-bearing rollers on the upper and lower blade guide assemblies are easy to adjust.
Made from high-strength aluminum, three styles of premium blade guide kits upgrade your existing guides, plus add flexibility and accuracy to your 14" bandsaw. These kits are available in three styles: ball bearing, ceramic, and scrolling.
The T25555 Riser Block Kit is available to increase the capacity of this bandsaw from 6" to 12".
Prewired for 110V, the G0555LX can plug into a standard 110V wall receptacle. This machine can be converted to operate on a 220V power supply by referring to the voltage conversion instructions in the manual.
The easy-to-read G0555LX manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Like all Grizzly bandsaws, the G0555LX comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V (prewired 110V), single-phase, 11A/5.5A
- Max. cutting width left of blade: 13-1/2"
- Max. cutting height (resaw capacity): 6"
- Table size: 14" x 14"
- Table tilt: 10° left, 45° right
- Floor-to-table height: 43"
- Blade size: 93-1/2" (1/8" - 3/4" wide)
- Blade speed: 1800 and 3100 FPM
- Overall dimensions: 27" W x 30" D x 67-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 246 lbs.
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Cast-iron frame
- Computer-balanced cast-iron wheels with urethane tires
- Lockable switch with included padlock
- Sturdy T-shape fence design
- 4" dust port
- Includes 3/8" 6-TPI hook blade, extruded-aluminum fence and miter gauge