T31739 12" Variable-Speed Benchtop Drill Press with Laser
A benchtop drill press with all the versatility of a large floor model.
The Grizzly T31739 12" Variable-Speed Benchtop Drill Press with Laser has all the features of a floor drill press, but in a compact package that fits anywhere. Not compromising on the hefty construction, this cast-iron drill press with steel column weighs in at 88 lbs.
The 1/3 HP motor smoothly powers the variable speed from 400 - 2700 RPM which can be monitored on the digital readout right on the headstock. The headstock also comes equipped with a laser site for accurate drill alignment and a LED work light to light up your workpiece.
The industrial-grade 1/32" - 5/8" keyless, JT3 drill chuck has a large-diameter knurled body to provide plenty of hand torque for tightening. With 3-1/2" of spindle travel and a drill capacity of 5/8" through cast iron or mild steel, be confident it can easily drill through hardwoods, fiberglass, plastic and composites.
The precision-ground cast-iron table is 9-5/8" square and tilts 45° left and right. The table includes a 7-1/4" extension for use with larger workpieces. It also has four 1/2" T-slots to help you secure the workpiece with optional accessories such as a vise or hold down clamps.
Like all of the Grizzly drill presses, the T31739 comes with a 1-year warranty that covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The manual for the T31739 Drill Press was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the drill press are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1/3 HP, 120V, single-phase, 5.1A
- Swing: 12"
- Spindle taper: MT#2
- Spindle travel: 3-1/2"
- Spindle speeds: Variable, 400 - 2700 RPM
- Drill chuck: 1/32" - 5/8", JT3, keyless
- Drilling capacity: 5/8" mild steel
- Max. distance from spindle to table: 13-1/4"
- Table dimensions: 9-5/8" x 9-5/8"
- Table tilt: 45° left/right
- Table swivel around column: 360°
- T-slots: (x4) 1/2", X pattern
- Overall dimensions: 13" W x 22" D x 36" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 93 lbs.
- Adjustable laser sight
- Precision-ground cast-iron table with 7-1/4" extension
- LED worklight
- Digital readout for spindle speed
- 0 - 90mm depth stop with quick-release
- Rack & pinion table elevation control
- Includes drift key and 3, 4, & 5mm hex wrenches