Grizzly G0843P - 12" Double Disc Sander - Polar Bear Series
G0843P 12" Double Disc Sander
Are constant disc changes costing you too much downtime?
Save time and money with the G0843P 12" Double Disc Sander. The two sanding discs allow you to work with different grit sizes for both coarse and fine sanding.
The G0843P accepts 12" diameter PSA sanding discs, which are available in a variety of grits.
The sanding discs can be replaced without removing the table.
The G0843P is equipped with a powerful 3/4 HP motor that turns both precision-machined aluminum sanding discs at 1720 RPM.
Lastly it features two 0°–45° tilting aluminum tables with miter slots, two 2-1/2" dust ports, and an aluminum miter gauge.
Like all Grizzly disc sanders, the G0843P comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0843P manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your disc sander.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the disc sander may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase, 7A
- Disc diameter: 12"
- Disc backing type: PSA
- Sanding disc speed: 1720 RPM
- Table size (each): 9" x 15-1/2"
- Table tilt (each): 0–45°
- Number of dust ports: 2
- Dust port sizes: 2-1/2"
- Footprint: 16" x 25"
- Overall dimensions: 29-1/2" W x 16" D x 16" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 84 lbs.
- Two 12" precision-machined aluminum sanding discs
- Two 2-1/2" dust ports
- Two 0–45° tilting tables equipped with miter slots
- Includes aluminum miter gauge
- Safety ON/OFF switch with removable key
- Accepts 12" PSA discs
- Steel base with mounting holes
- Includes service tools