Grizzly G0699 - 12" 7-1/2 HP 3-Phase Sliding Table Saw with Scoring Blade Motor
G0699 12" 7-1/2 HP Sliding Table Saw with Scoring Blade Motor
The largest cutting capacity of any Grizzly 12" sliding table saw.
The G0699 12" 7-1/2 HP Sliding Table Saw can both crosscut and rip up to 126".
This Sliding Table Saw also has an independent scoring blade motor that allows the main motor to focus all power on cuts up to 3-5/16" thick.
This saw also features a riving knife that moves up and down with the blade, a micro-adjustable rip fence for traditional table saw cuts, and an extruded-aluminum, extendable crosscutting fence with two flip stops.
Best of all, this saw has the capabilities and options typically only found on much more expensive machines.
The G0699 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0699 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your saw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the sliding saw are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.
- Main motor: 7-1/2 HP, 220V/440V* (prewired for 220V), 3-phase, 20A/10A
- Scoring motor: 1 HP, 3-phase, 3A/1.5A
- Rip capacity: 49-3/4"
- Crosscut capacity: 126"
- Blade tilt: 0 - 45°
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3-5/16"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-3/8"
- Main table size with extensions: 35-1/4" x 21-1/2"
- Sliding table size: 126" x 14"
- Floor-to-table height: 36"
- Main blade size: 12"
- Main blade arbor: 1"
- Main blade speed: 4000 RPM
- Scoring blade size: 4-3/4"
- Scoring blade arbor: 20mm
- Scoring blade speed: 8000 RPM
- Number of dust ports: 2
- Dust port size: 4" & 5"
- Footprint: 74-1/2" L x 35-1/2" W
- Overall dimensions: 139" W x 133" D x 45" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 1498 lbs.
- Micro-adjustable rip fence
- Scoring saw blade ensures tear-out free cutting
- Blade tilts 45° for miter cutting
- 5" Main dust port, 4" upper dust port
- Aluminum alloy crosscut fence for miter cutting 45° right and left
- Miter fence has two flip-stops for repetitive cutting
- Safety limit switch for blade cover
- Cast-iron trunnions
*This machine is prewired for 220V. We can rewire to 440V in a few days’ time for a fee of $250. Please contact Grizzly Technical Support at (570) 546-9663 before placing your order.