G0605X1 12" 5 HP Extreme Table Saw
Designed to handle the largest of panels.
The G0605X1 12" 5 HP Extreme Table Saw with side and outfeed table extensions is designed to handle the largest of panels, providing ample workpiece support before, during and after the cut. The precision-ground cast-iron table with right extension measures 69-1/2" x 78-3/4". Both side and outfeed extensions have built-in storage shelves below the tables.
The 5 HP, 220V, single-phase motor powers the 12" circular saw blade through natural and man-made wood products, laminate covered wood products and some plastics. The machine runs smoothly and quietly thanks to the poly-V serpentine belt drive system.
A digital readout for the blade angle allows you to set and cut precise bevels every time with consistent results. The sloped cabinet floor efficiently directs saw dust into the 4" dust port.
Choose between using either the clear plastic guard with steel splitter or the interchangeable riving knife to help prevent binding and kickback.
Like all Grizzly table saws, the G0605X1 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0605X1 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your saw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the table saw are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 5 HP, 220V, single-phase, 18A
- Rip capacity: 52"
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 4"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-3/4"
- Table size with extension: 69-1/2" x 78-3/4"
- Distance from front of table to center of blade: 17-1/4"
- Floor-to-table height: 35-3/4"
- Arbor diameter: 1"
- Arbor speed: 3600 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 3/4"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 22-1/2" L x 24" W
- Overall dimensions: 91" W x 93" D x 42-1/2" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 854 lbs.
- Digital readout for bevel angle
- Right and rear extension tables
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Cast-iron trunnion
- 3/8" x 3/4" T-slots and miter gauge
- Steel cabinet with hinged motor cover
- Smooth and quiet poly-V serpentine belt drive system
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection and lock-out padlock
- Quick-change between riving knife and splitter guard
- Includes 12" x 60T blade and push stick