Item# T28366 Model# T28366
Grizzly T28366 - 10" Slow Speed Cold Cut Saw
Finally, a high-quality Manual Cold Cut Saw that doesn't require 240V or three-phase power - and doesn't scrimp on cutting capacity! This 10" Slow Speed Cold Cut Saw features a rugged oil-bath gear-drive power transfer, built-in coolant system, fast-action dual-clamping vise, and quick angle adjustment controls. Our engineer who tested this liked it so much, he wanted one for his shop at home!View More Details
- Oil bath gearbox
- Operation control button built into handle
- Coolant system with shut-off/control valve
- Dual-clamping vise with fast-action clamping controls
- Quick angle adjustment handle
- Please note: Blade is not included with saw and must be purchased separately
- Motor: 1 HP, 115V, single-phase, 3360 RPM
- Power transfer: gear drive
- No-load blade speeds: 68 RPM
- Blade diameter: 250mm (10")
- Blade arbor: 32mm in diamete
- Blade Pinhole Pattern: 2/8.5/45 (2 holes, 8.5mm dia., 45mm OC)
- Vise jaw max opening: 4-1/2"
- Vise jaw height: 2"
- Head swivel: 45° left and right
- Max capacity round: 2-1/2" @ 90°, 2-1/8" @ 45°
- Max capacity square: 2-3/8" x 2-3/8" @ 90°, 2" x 2" @ 45°
- Footprint: 16" x 16"