G0623X 10" 5 HP Sliding Table Saw
A sliding table saw for those with limited shop space.
The G0623X 10" Sliding Table Saw perfectly blends traditional table saw functionality with easy-to-use sliding table ripping and saw cross-cutting capability.
The heavy-duty 5 horsepower motor spins the 10" main blade at 4000 RPM and offers a 3-1/8” depth of cut.
The 3-1/8" scoring blade creates a crisp leading cut to prevent tearout in paneling surface material by spinning at 8000 RPM.
The dust shroud has a 2-1/2" dust port that connects directly to the riving knife mount to keep the cutting area clean during operation.
The compact but heavy-duty aluminum 12-1/4" x 63" sliding table travels on ball-bearing guides for an effortless cutting action.
The 2" tall crosscut fence extends up to 78-3/4" to evenly support your workpiece and allows for cross cutting pieces up to 63" wide.
For miter cuts, simply rotate the fence assembly and lock it in place for miters up to 48" wide when set at 45°.
Like all Grizzly table saws, the G0623X comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0623X manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information; making it easier to assemble and maintain your saw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the table saw are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 5 HP, 230V, single-phase,19A
- Rip capacity: 33"
- Crosscut capacity: 63"
- Blade tilt: 0 - 45°
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3-1/8"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-1/4"
- Main table size with extensions: 14-3/8" x 27"
- Sliding table size: 12-1/4" x 63"
- Floor-to-table height: 33-5/8"
- Main blade size: 10"
- Main blade arbor: 5/8"
- Main blade speed: 4000 RPM
- Scoring blade size: 3-1/8" (80mm)
- Scoring blade arbor: 22mm
- Scoring blade speed: 8000 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 1-3/16"
- Dust port sizes: 4" & 2-1/2"
- Footprint: 25-1/2" L x 28" W
- Overall dimensions: 76" W x 125" D x 46" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 688 lbs.
- Scoring blade ensures tear-out free cuts
- A quick clamp-on, extruded aluminum sliding table
- Miter fence positions 45° right or left with two flip stops for repetitive cutting
- Precision-ground cast-iron main table with extensions
- Single-lever locking fence