G1023RLW 10" 3 HP Cabinet Table Saw w/ Built-in Router Table
Everything you need in a high-end table saw, plus a Router Table.
We took our G1023RL Cabinet Table Saw and made it even better by including a built-in router table that doubles as a table extension wing. The G1023RLW 10" 3 HP 240V Cabinet Table Saw with Built-in Router Table includes support legs and universal T-track router clamping system. The Shop Fox® Classic Fence included for the table saw doubles as a router table fence.
You'll find that using this system is actually much nicer and more convenient than using a typical router table or hand held router for those cuts where the fence is not required to be offset, especially if the table saw is set up with large outfeed tables. Another great advantage is being able to make laser straight dadoes without having to change table saw blades. Please note: this router table does not work with small trim routers.
Like all Grizzly table saws, the G1023RLW comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G1023RLW manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your saw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the table saw are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, single-phase, 14A
- Rip capacity: 32" right, 14" left of blade
- Maximum depth of cut @ 90°: 3"
- Maximum depth of cut @ 45°: 2-1/8"
- Table size with extensions: 48" W x 27" D
- Distance from front of table to center of blade: 17"
- Distance from front of table to blade at max. cut: 12"
- Floor-to-table height: 34"
- Arbor diameter: 5/8"
- Arbor speed: 4200 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 13/16"
- Dust port size 4"
- Overall dimensions: 66" W x 47" D x 39-3/4" H
- Footprint: 20-1/2" x 20-1/2"
- Approximate shipping weight: 550 lbs.
- Built-in cast-iron router table extension
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Extra-large handwheels ease arbor movement
- Quick-change riving knife and blade guard
- Magnetic safety switch is standard
- One-piece steel cabinet type stand
- All-sealed ball-bearing construction
- Poly-V serpentine belt transfers power more efficiently and with less noise than standard V-belts
- Underside of blade encapsulated for superior dust collection
- Includes 10" x 40T blade!