G0651 10" 3 HP Heavy-Duty Cabinet Table Saw w/ Riving Knife
Cut panels and wide stock all day long.
The G0651 10" 3 HP Heavy-Duty Cabinet Table Saw makes large-scale production ripping operations possible by combining the 52" rip capacity with the precision-ground cast-iron extended side and rear tables that support a full sheet of plywood. The aluminum fence faces and scale indicators read on both sides of the fence, allowing easy fence use on either side of the blade.
Use the clear plastic guard with steel splitter or the interchangeable riving knife to help prevent binding and kickback. A rail mounted lockable magnetic switch with thermal overload protection provides additional safety features. A Poly-V belt drive system ensures smoother and quieter power transfer.
A digital readout for the blade angle allows you to set and cut precise bevels every time with consistent results. The underside of the blade is encapsulated with a dust hood for improved dust collection and reduced need for maintenance/cleaning inside the cabinet.
Like all Grizzly table saws, the G0651 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0651 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your saw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the table saw are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 13A
- Rip capacity: 52" right, 18" left of blade
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3-3/16"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-3/16"
- 75-3/4" W x 65-3/4" D
- Distance from front of table to center of blade: 14-7/8"
- Floor-to-table height: 34-7/8"
- Arbor diameter: 5/8"
- Arbor speed: 4000 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 3/4"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 22-7/8" L x 21" W
- Overall dimensions: 91-1/2" W x 75" D x 40-5/8" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 716 lbs.
- Digital readout for bevel angle
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Cast-iron trunnions
- 3/8" x 3/4" T-slots & miter gauge
- Poly-V serpentine drive belt
- Steel cabinet with hinged motor cover
- Right and rear extension tables
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection and lock-out padlock
- Quickly changes between riving knife and blade guard/spreader assembly
- Includes 10" x 40T blade & push stick