G0941 10" 3 HP 220V Cabinet Table Saw
Cut panels with precision all day.
The G0941 10" 3 HP 220V Cabinet Table Saw takes power and precision to the next level with a digital readout for blade angle incorporated into the front of the cabinet.
Now you can consistently dial in your bevels with absolute accuracy and achieve professional results every time.
Tackle those big jobs with a large cutting capacity of 36" to the right of the blade, 18" to the left and a max. depth of 3-3/16".
Use the clear plastic guard with anti-kickback pawls on each side of the steel splitter or the interchangeable riving knife to help prevent binding and kickback.
A rail-mounted lockable magnetic switch has thermal overload protection, a locking pin, and a large safety STOP paddle.
The heavy cast-iron trunnions add additional weight to the precision-ground cast-iron table for greater stability.
Other features, such as a heavy-duty one-piece steel stand, included heavy-duty miter gauge, and much more, make this the ultimate Grizzly cabinet saw in its size.
Like all Grizzly table saws, the G0941 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0941 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual provides detailed instructions on how to assemble and maintain your saw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the table saw are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 13A
- Rip capacity: 36" right, 18" left of blade
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3-3/16"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-3/16"
- Table size with extension wings: 45-1/4" W x 27" D
- Distance from front of table to center of blade: 14-7/8"
- Floor-to-table height: 35"
- Arbor diameter: 5/8"
- Arbor speed: 4000 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 3/4"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 23" L x 21" W
- Overall dimensions: 75" W x 44" D x 42-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 587 lbs.
- Digital readout for blade angle
- Rail-mounted switch with locking pin and large STOP paddle
- Quick-release blade guard and spreader
- Comfortable polished chrome handles
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Heavy-duty miter gauge
- Smooth-running and quiet poly-V serpentine belt drive