G0870 10" 2 HP Portable Table Saw with Roller Stand
A jobsite saw designed for mobility and performance to improve productivity.
At just over 90 lbs., the G0870 10" 2 HP Portable Table Saw with Roller Stand has the mass and power to perform as well as larger, more costly saws.
It is still light enough to easily roll around thanks to the jobsite table saw stand.
With onboard storage for the included quick-change riving knife, push stick, miter gauge, and blade wrench, you'll have everything right at hand. There's also a built-in outfeed extension bar to help support material when working solo.
The powerful 2 HP motor electronically manages blade speed to direct more power to the motor when cutting dense or thick wood. This helps prevent burning, yields a smoother cut, and saves energy.
Variable-speed controlling from 2000 - 4000 RPM allows you to cut other materials, such as laminates and some plastics too–whatever the job calls for!
The best jobsite table saw on the market at this price.
The G0870 includes a narrow-rip fence attachment that flips down to make room for push sticks when cutting thin or narrow material.
Macro and micro fence adjustments are quick and precise with the rack-and-pinion adjustment system.
A bonus feature of this saw is its ability to be converted into a disc sander when the optional T30883 Sanding Disc Kit is installed. You won’t find that option from our competitors!
The Grizzly G0870 2HP table saw comes with a 1-year warranty (warranty does not include blades.) Buyers of this saw have complete access to Grizzly's US based customer service group, and replacement parts are available through our online parts store and shipped from Springfield MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 120V, single-phase, 15A
- Rip capacity: 28"
- Maximum depth of cut @ 90° 3-1/8"
- Maximum depth of cut @ 45° 2-1/8"
- Table size: 22" x 26-3/8"
- Arbor diameter: 5/8"
- Arbor speed: Variable, 2000 - 4000 RPM
- Maximum width of dado: 13/16"
- Dust port size: 2-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 41-1/2" W x 37-1/2" D x 41" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 106 lbs.
- Quick blade elevation adjustment
- Die-cast aluminum table insert
- 4" outfeed extension support
- Quick-release blade guard and riving knife
- Rack-and-pinion fence adjustment system
- Advanced overload protection
- Soft-start feature to reduce current draw on startup
- Converts into a disc sander with optional T30883 Sanding Disc Kit
- Includes 10" x 40T carbide-tipped blade
- Includes heavy-duty rolling stand