Grizzly G0529 - 1 HP Oscillating Spindle / 12" Disc Sander
G0529 Oscillating Spindle / 12" Disc Sander
The precision of an oscillating spindle sander and a 12" disc sander for the most useful combination sander on the market today.
The oscillating spindle of the G0529 features 4 spindle sizes, which utilize sleeves of sandpaper for easy changing, availability, and low cost.
The direct drive 1725 RPM, disc sander yields excellent control without burning the workpiece.
With dual tilting cast-iron tables, this combination Oscillating Spindle/12" Disc Sander does it all!
Like all Grizzly combination machines, the G0529 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0529 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your machine.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the combo sander may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, single-phase, 10A
- Overall dimensions: 32" W x 18" D x 47" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 181 lbs.
Disc Sander Info:
- Disc diameter: 12"
- Disc speed: 1725 RPM
- Sandpaper backing: PSA
- Table size: 10" x 17-3/4"
- Table tilt: 0–45°
- Table to floor height: 33"
Spindle Sander Info:
- Drum diameters: 1/4", 5/8", 1-1/2", 2"
- Drum length: 5-1/2"
- Spindle speed: 1725 RPM
- Spindle oscillation: 60 SPM
- Stroke length: 1"
- Table size: 14-1/2" x 14-1/2"
- Table tilt: -10&ndash’45°
- Table to floor height: 42"
- Includes formed and welded steel stand
- Lubricated-for-life ball bearings
- Easy change sandpaper sleeves for spindles
- Miter gauge
- Two 2" dust ports
- Powder-coated finish