Grizzly G8027 - 1 HP Dust Collector
G8027 1 HP Dust Collector
An award-winning dust collector for an incredible price!
The G8027 1 HP Dust Collector was awarded Best Value by WOOD Magazine.
It is a robust, yet portable dust collector with larger collection capacity than any of our other 1 HP models. It's perfect for collecting wood, dust, and chips from sanders, router tables, jobsite table saws, benchtop jointers and planers, and other woodworking machines.
This dust collector has air suction capacity of 500 CFM and has a max static pressure of 2.76 inches. Static pressure is produced by the 9" balanced steel, radial fin impeller to move the wood chips into the collector.
The G8027 excels as a point-of-use dust collector for collecting from a single machine. It is also a very portable dust collector, so you can take it to the job site where it can handle the jobs a regular shop vacuum can't handle.
Just read some of the positive reviews this stand gets:
- "A great product. It does exactly what I expected it would do. I have purchased three of these."-markdcolbert
- "This collector is very well made, easily assembled, quieter than I expected and very powerful."-dankck
- "The dust collector meets my needs very well. Size is perfect for the limited space I have available."-keithmayers
Like all Grizzly dust collectors, the G8027 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G8027 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The complete and easy-to-read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your dust collector.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the machine may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, single-phase, 8A
- Air suction capacity: 500 CFM
- Static pressure: 2.76"
- Bag filtration: 2.5 micron
- Bag capacity: 2.3 cubic feet
- Intake hole size: 4"
- Impeller: 9" balanced steel, radial fin
- Bag size: 14-1/2" dia. x 23" D (each)
- Footprint: 15" x 25-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 25-1/2 W x 15" L x 63" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 67 lbs.
- 2.5 Micron upper bag filtration
- 9" Steel impeller
- Steel base with casters for mobility
Replacement bags for the G8027 include: