G0777HEP 1-1/2 HP Ultra-Quiet Dual-Filtration HEPA Cyclone Dust Collector
You'll be amazed by just how quiet this cyclone dust collector really is.
Most dust collectors this size operate at a minimum of 80-82 dB, the G0777HEP can collect even the biggest shavings without exceeding 72 dB due to its slow-speed motor and large impeller.
But the fact that it's really quiet isn't the only reason to love this little angel, it also features a compact profile on a sturdy mobile frame, a pleated filter system, an internal filter-cleaning brush system, an impressive 880 CFM airflow, a built-in remote control switch, and a mobile 26-gallon collection drum.
The G0777HEP comes with a dual-filtration HEPA filter system. The primary filter is internally pleated and catches 99.99% of particles at 0.2-2 microns, while the secondary filter is a V-cell HEPA that captures 99.97% of particles at 0.3 microns.
The advantage of this dual filtration setup is the majority of all fine dust is captured by the first filter and only the finest dust makes it to the HEPA filter, resulting in up to a 900% increase in the life of the HEPA filter.
This is the same filtration level required in hospitals for surgical rooms.
Like all Grizzly cyclones, the G0777HEP comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0777HEP manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for your machine may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V/220V* (prewired 110V), single-phase, 15A/7.5A
- Intake hole size: 6"
- Impeller: 24" aluminum radial fin
- Airflow capacity: 880 CFM at 1.9" SP
- Maximum static pressure: 9"
- Filtration: 0.2-2 microns
- Filter surface area: 48 sq. ft.
- MERV rating: MERV-17
- Primary filter: 99.9% at 0.2-2 microns
- Secondary filter: HEPA rated 99.97% at 0.3 microns
- Collection drum: Steel, 26-gallon
- Sound rating: 71 dB
- Overall size: 59-3/4" W x 34-1/2" D x 72" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 353 lb.
- Remote control switch
- Cartridge filter has crank handle shaker for maximum filter efficiency
- Easy cleaning drum canister rolls on swivel casters
- Fully mobile with built-in casters
- Unique vacuum equalizer built into collection drum for use with disposable plastic bags
*220V operation requires part #P0703P088 and wiring procedures that must be completed by an electrician or other qualified service personnel. See Owner's Manual for details.